Skip to main content

New top story on Hacker News: Show HN: Attabit – AI powered news

Show HN: Attabit – AI powered news
21 by gordondavidf | 12 comments on Hacker News.
Hi HN! I built a GPT powered tool that searches for today's top news, creates article summaries with GPT4, and will even read those summaries aloud while scrolling down the page for you (just click 'Play Audio'). I instruct GPT4 to be as neutral (politically) as possible and to not cover tragedies with no historical significance. What you get is a news site that heavily respects your time. I've had a lot of fun building this for friends and family. I can imagine a future where we all have a personal version of this, searching for news we care about and eventually going beyond just aggregation and moving on to custom reporting. Check it out and let me know your thoughts? Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katharine Anawalt, Harrison Gish

By Unknown Author from NYT Fashion https://ift.tt/2Uks9Ue