Skip to main content

New top story on Hacker News: Show HN: Conway's Game of Life, but with a gallery of other peoples patterns

Show HN: Conway's Game of Life, but with a gallery of other peoples patterns
1 by Dave_Bruwer | 1 comments on Hacker News.
This is my spin on Conway's Game of Life. I have added the ability to create an account, save grids that you have discovered, and browse the gallery of grids saved by other people and replay them. This project has served as a sandbox for me to practice various aspects of developing a comprehensive web application from scratch. This was my first time developing a full scale web app with [almost] all the features you would expect. I know it is nowhere near perfect in its current state, but I feel it has reached a point of diminishing returns, and therefore my time is better spent focussing on other projects with more potential. I may continue to develop this project further in the future just for fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katharine Anawalt, Harrison Gish

By Unknown Author from NYT Fashion https://ift.tt/2Uks9Ue