Skip to main content

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: The ISP has a competing product so has decided to block my domain

Ask HN: The ISP has a competing product so has decided to block my domain
16 by qerim | 9 comments on Hacker News.
The ISP in my hometown (Albania + Kosovo) has decided to block my whole domain to my free legal streaming website because they also happen to offer IPTV services. I only found out after trying to access my site from Albania today, it just comes up with a “bad URL” request. The streams I serve on my site are public freely available TV channels, combined into a single page. Since EU laws do not apply to neither of these countries, is there any course of action I can take to prevent this sort of monopoly going on?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katharine Anawalt, Harrison Gish

By Unknown Author from NYT Fashion https://ift.tt/2Uks9Ue