Skip to main content

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: What news subscription is worth it?

Ask HN: What news subscription is worth it?
18 by lawgimenez | 66 comments on Hacker News.
My NYTimes subscription is ending next month and I am looking for another news subscription. What news publication is it worthwhile to subscribe to? I’ve read horror stories about dark patterns in cancellation so that should also factor in. I’m not sure if anyone noticed but NYTimes’ quality has gone downhill for the past 2-3 years and why is there no dark mode on the app? WSJ looks good but there are issues with cancellation. Edit: I am from Southeast Asia and got lots of family and relatives in the USA, so the obvious interest in Western and EU culture and politics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katharine Anawalt, Harrison Gish

By Unknown Author from NYT Fashion https://ift.tt/2Uks9Ue