Skip to main content

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: How can I stop my inbox/wishlist/bookmarks/tabs/todos from growing?

Ask HN: How can I stop my inbox/wishlist/bookmarks/tabs/todos from growing?
24 by miguelrochefort | 18 comments on Hacker News.
I have thousands of online accounts, hundreds of thousands of saved items (likes, bookmarks, papers, books, movies, videos, photos, files, open tabs, tasks), hundreds of inbox and feeds, and they just can't seem to stop growing. Inbox zero is now a rare occurrence, only made possible by abusing Gmail's snooze function. My phone, laptop, and clouds are full. Using personal finance analogies, should I: - Reduce my spending (unsubscribe, stop consuming feeds)? - Pay back my debt (consume the saved items)? Perhaps using the debt-snowball method? - Get more credit (file storage) so that I can spend (save items) more? - Declare bankruptcy (delete everything)?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katharine Anawalt, Harrison Gish

By Unknown Author from NYT Fashion https://ift.tt/2Uks9Ue