Skip to main content

New top story on Hacker News: Show HN: Loadjitsu – a modern load testing alternative to JMeter

Show HN: Loadjitsu – a modern load testing alternative to JMeter
6 by rhl314 | 0 comments on Hacker News.
Please meet Loadjitsu, my weekend project, years in the making. Over the years while building different apps and sites, I always felt that I need a modern load testing software.Tools like JMeter, ab are not very easy to use and it seems innovation in load testing which is a crucial part of any software release cycle has been ignored. This is my third attempt at making Loadjitsu, I am so glad that I can finaly release this. A bit more about the software 1. Powered by golang you can run load tests for tens of thousands of connections per second on very average hardware. 2. Cross platform, run it on Windows or Mac or host it on your linux machines 3. Lets you load test databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mongodb out of the box. 4. Will keep adding more load testing targets in the future (even the more esoteric ones) I hope to open source Loadjitsu soon and let users contribute new targets. Hope this makes load testing fun again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katharine Anawalt, Harrison Gish

By Unknown Author from NYT Fashion https://ift.tt/2Uks9Ue